Creating Peace With Food
I’m wondering if this describes you?
It hurts spending every waking moment thinking about
what to eat
and what not to eat.
Of course you want to do something about that!
- learn skills that will free you from your struggles with food and weight
- to feel proud and confident in your own skin
Because I believe the time has come:
- to stop blaming yourself – you don’t lack willpower or motivation!
- to realize that you haven’t failed!
- to recognize that you are not the problem – the problem has been the method!
- to understand that dieting doesn’t work in the long-term!
- to give up restrictive dieting and try a new approach!
- to start caring for yourself with kindness and compassion!
What are the gifts and talents you would share with the world?
What would you do, right now, that you have been putting off until you are “thin enough”?