I’m wondering if this describes you?
- You’ve lost weight only to regain it
- You feel guilty about eating
- You feel like your eating is out of control
- Most of your time is spent thinking about food and weight.
- The scale determines whether you will have a good or bad day.
- You believe that your life will be better when you are thinner.
It hurts spending every waking moment thinking about
what to eat
and what not to eat.
Of course you want to do something about that!
I would love to help you:
- learn skills that will free you from your struggles with food and weight
- to feel proud and confident in your own skin
Because I believe the time has come:
- to stop blaming yourself – you don’t lack willpower or motivation!
- to realize that you haven’t failed!
- to recognize that you are not the problem – the problem has been the method!
- to understand that dieting doesn’t work in the long-term!
- to give up restrictive dieting and try a new approach!
- to start caring for yourself with kindness and compassion!
What would you do if you had all the time you spent worrying about your weight, what to eat and what not to eat?
What are the gifts and talents you would share with the world?
What would you do, right now, that you have been putting off until you are “thin enough”?
Click here to learn more about Flourish a program designed to help you heal your struggles with your body and your eating. Or, give me a call so we can talk about your specific needs and goals.
Login to the Flourish Participant Page